Sunday 27 July 2014

MIDI SKIRTS

Hi everyone! I can't believe the last time I posted about Midi skirt's was in 2011 in my MAD FOR MIDI AND MAXI  post. How time flies. With new hair and a slightly more refined approach to this trend,  I post again on this everlasting piece. However, now midi skirts are celebrated through thick textiles allowing for that full 1950's inspired silhouette. I love this style because it screams out elegance and femininity.
When styling your midi skirt I particularly love to wear cropped knits, or crop tops under a biker jacket. Turtle necks are also a dream match or why not team with a white buttoned up blouse for a more refined aesthetic. Accessorise with an ankle strap or pointed toe heel.
I bought this midi skirt from H&M in Amsterdam. I fell in love with the surprising choice of fabric and delicate hand beading. My turtle neck crop top is from sheinside.com.

As usual, I have styled some looks with midi skirts for you to reference as well as provided some celebrity style inspiration.

Thanks lovelies!!!
xox



















CELEBRITIES STYLING MIDI SKIRTS











Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning post sweetie! I adore your embellished midi skirt, you look beautiful. :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving so much the midi length, and you've made it absolutely perfect!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox